Our Best Design Proposals:
DAMA – Wood stove with oven
DAMA – Wood stove with oven is a wood stove certified with 5 stars OF ENVIRONMENTAL CLASS
Wood stove with visible flame and oven on sight.
The cladding is available in cast iron, stone, mosaic, marble, steel and enamelled cast iron plate.
The log compartment is large with chrome handles and handrails. The ceramic glass, the vermiculite hearth and the stainless steel oven.
The vermiculite optimizes combustion and allows to obtain an efficiency of more than 80%, isolating the firebox to increase the stove’s ability to produce hot air.
It is a completely fireproof and easy to maintain mineral.
Characteristics of DAMA, the wood stove are:
- Thermal power to the hearth | kW 14.92
- Nominal output power | kW 13.44
- Heating power to the environment | kW 13.44
- Fire inlet | LxH mm 300X210
- Hearth Size | 350x400x370 mm
- Smoke exhaust | 150 mm
- Coating | Cast iron – Stone – Marble mosaic – Steel
- ceramic glass resistant to 800 ° C
- ash drawer
- primary and secondary air manually adjustable
- grid shaker operated from the outside
- natural convection heating
- cast iron cooking plate with removable rings
- stainless steel cooking oven with grill
- thermometer and stone base
- glass door child safety
- perimeter steel handrail
- splashback in brushed stainless steel
- 100% tested before delivery.
MADE IN ITALY
SICUREZZA E QUALITÀ
As with all our products, our experts will be at your disposal for further information and explanations.
For any information please contact us at 02-92162996 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org